TV Suggestions

- cytube channel discussion
gamerprime

Re: TV Suggestions

Post by gamerprime » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:59 pm

Reddeath18 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:02 pm

I'd like to see the original addams family tv show come back. we used to have a bunch of links in the list but idk what happened to them. If anyone has links I'd greatly appreciate it, but I'll be on the look out for em myself
I know all of those episodes are on the streaming app tubi.tv, not sure how to extract the files from it though

ElectronicArrdvark

Post by ElectronicArrdvark » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:51 am

Anything with Joe Bob Briggs

Reddeath18

Post by Reddeath18 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:05 am

gamerprime wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:56 pm
is the site apposed to shot on video horror movies from the 90s and 80s? I find the low budget really comfy and would be glad to post suggestions for films
80's and 90's generally, but its not even remotely strict. We do show a lot of stuff from the 00's and even occasionally stuff from the 60's 70's and 2010s. The theme for the stream is kinda based off old /x/ streams from 08-10, which is kind of a hard theme to explain. As long as its horror/spooky/mystery type stuff and we can get working links, we'll consider it for stream

JohnGoodmane

Post by JohnGoodmane » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:25 am

I have all 2 seasons of Freddys Nightmares I could upload to google drive if you guys are interested. Problem is that its 15 gigs all together so Id only be able to upload a couple episodes. Anyone remember any good episodes theyd want me to upload?

marlokk
Site Admin

Post by marlokk » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:51 am

gamerprime wrote:
is the site apposed to shot on video horror movies from the 90s and 80s? I find the low budget really comfy and would be glad to post suggestions for films
maybe post a few examples of what you mean?

marlokk
Site Admin

Post by marlokk » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:55 am

JohnGoodmane wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:25 am
I have all 2 seasons of Freddys Nightmares I could upload to google drive if you guys are interested. Problem is that its 15 gigs all together so Id only be able to upload a couple episodes. Anyone remember any good episodes theyd want me to upload?
I remember we tried watching the first ep of Freddy's Nightmares and it was kind of meh for an hour long show. Could try again, but preferably with a vetted quality ep. I've only ever seen that first episode though.

FUCK

Post by FUCK » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:11 pm

how about Jennifer's Body? Cheesy movie with dumb dialogue, boys getting eaten and a girl on girl make out scene. Right up sleepsnugs alley. one of my favs tbh.

also spooky x-files would be neat.

ivanly

Post by ivanly » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:57 am

I'm not. Most of them are on the youtubes at least

gamerprime

Post by gamerprime » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:48 am

marlokk wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:51 am
gamerprime wrote:
maybe post a few examples of what you mean?
This here is Cannibal Campout (1988). It is equal parts shitty, funny, and gives off a good creepy vibe because how shitty it is. This has some really good scenes at 19:30 and 40:45. Lowest production value out of these by far.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1zqagp

This is The Last Slumber Party (1988). Less comedic than Cannibal Campout, but it does have funny moments. The killer is just a dude in scrubs and a doctor mask. It is a classic shitty slasher film. More funny than creepy because the outragousness of schoolkids cracking jokes, beers, and being murdered. Has a really good ending theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QFZL9L9NlI

This is Winterbeast (1992). First off it is probably the most entertaining movie out of these. The acting is fuckin great, with some really bad dialogue with the best delivery. The movie is not coherent at all. The monsters are claymation, and it is really bad. There is one genuine creepy scene in this film towards the end, but it all in all is a classic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpPsuSbrze8

I hope everyone wouldn't mind finding and playing films like these three. I love these unknown shitty horror flicks, they are comfy as hell and entertaining at the same time.

Request: If anyone can find The Hackers (1988) it would be great because I cannot find it anywere now. It is a god tier SOV horror movie.

Mr2nd

Post by Mr2nd » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:32 am

Fear Itself it's pretty good