TV Suggestions

- cytube channel discussion
Imagin

Re: TV Suggestions

Post by Imagin » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:50 am

Most of the original Addams family tv show is available on dailymotion with no altering. Was there a reason why we stopped showing them? As for Freddy's nightmare most of the episodes have pretty low viewer scores with few ever going above 7 (from 1-10) we might be able to add some of better eps if vetted. We should try getting most of R.L Steins the haunting hour episodes on the playlist.

I'm almost finished uploading most of the good Twilight Zone eps and some users have been uploading unflipped eps so we do have backups. After that I'll be uploading Night Gallery since all of them are flipped on dailymotion.

I've also removed all of the flipped Twilight zone eps in the playlist. They were uploaded by some dumb ass who flips all of their videos. Almost all of the Crypt Keeper eps on Youtube have been removed with few remaining with exact time while others that survived have been extended from 30 minutes to over an hour which is a problem if no admins/mods are present to skip them. The ones on dailymotion are exact time.

GetThe50

Post by GetThe50 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:30 pm

Imagin wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:50 am
...... while others that survived have been extended from 30 minutes to over an hour which is a problem if no admins/mods are present to skip them.
Registered users can vote to skip. It is the little button on the right below the player. You only need around 40% consensus to skip.

tomcruise

Post by tomcruise » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:03 am

Mtv's Fear. Paranormal challenge show from the year 2000. It has a weird/comfy early-internet aesthetic. Fun show.

Here is a playlist with Season 1 and 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX0Wfwq ... C8FCFDA939

Whatdafug

Post by Whatdafug » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:57 am

Heres a canadian horror/comedy themed show i think is snug worthy.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsa_fj ... FiSfeSpSww

idk if theyre location restriced.

Imagineer

Post by Imagineer » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:56 am

Trying to upload non-mirrored eps of Night gallery has been a useless endeavor. Even with removing the intro, intro credits, Serling presenting story and painting, and trimming the videos so that they play 1 story instead of multiple they still get flagged within minutes of playing. Flipped ones obviously get by so the copyright detection must involved comparing videos to known images of copyrighted material which is strange since only two eps of all of my uploaded TZ eps have been taken down. I'm sure adding a fake intro like those To Catch a Predator eps could work but I would have to re-render the eps so it's not worth it. May consider using Google Drive or anything that can be hosted and played on Cytube. Thought saying this would be useful should our regularly rotated tv-shows become the next show to get aggressively shoahd.

Tales from the unexpected looks interesting. We have had positive experiences with documentaries on mass murderers like Son of Sam and Jim Jones so long as it's not heavy on shitty reenactments like A&E docs.

CoochieWarrior

Post by CoochieWarrior » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:14 am

Whatdafug

Post by Whatdafug » Fri May 31, 2019 12:19 am

Ash Vs Evil Dead

found some user on dailtmotion that has season 1-3 of ash v evil dead. episodes are cut abit at the beginning i guess to divert being zucc'd.

https://www.dailymotion.com/sarp-tuna2016/videos